Narcissism

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I'm more than a little crazy, I habitually shove my foot in my mouth, I make NO apologies for who I am, (I tried that and it didn't work out so hot!) I love my family and will totally kill you if you hurt them. I laugh often and hard, I talk WAAAAY too much, and I am the best friend you will ever have! I think that about covers it!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Plastic Diaries #1

So finally after years of playing with the idea, I have decided to take the plunge and seriously look into fixing the damage having 3 of the most beautiful daughters on the planet has done. That is firming the skin in my mid section and getting a breast reduction.
While I am proud of my 36 HH (No I didn't make an error I meant HH!) They get in the way more than anything.and are VERY heavy!
So far I am seeing 2 plastic surgeons.
The first was in south Charlotte. I asked my husband to go with me, and he was very glad he did. I was pretty impressed with him and his office. He is a big proponent of doing things slowly and right. He actually suggested Lipo instead of a tummy tuck to start with, for a couple reasons, 1. Its less shocking to the body 2. Has a quicker recovery time 3.It may accomplish what I am looking for without the Tummy Tuck.
Since the end result is what is important to me not whether I get cut or not, I am willing to give it a go. If it works, ALL THE BETTER!
The plan is to suck it out of several areas. The "bra roll" (The area under where my bra sits), stomach/abdomen and pubic area. Also they include ALL of my pre and post op care, any special garments needed, and vitamins to help my recovery.All in all it comes to just under $11,000!!!! This is going to take some time to save up for!
Then we discussed the breast reduction.
The good news: My breast are even! :) Also it looks like it will be not only beneficial to my back health and how I look, but also, my insurance may reimburse me for it! AWESOME!!!!! This will most likely take place after the Lipo.
So the overall plan for this doctor is this. STEP 1: Lipo STEP 2: Breast reduction Step 3: Reassess and see if a Tummy Tuck is needed.
My next consultation is on Wednesday June 1st @ 3pm. We will see what he says.
So in the meantime the plan is to SAVE SAVE SAVE! I figure I need about $12,000 (Its always a good idea to round up) So far the total is somewhere around $2500.
I am trying several different options:
  • Selling my books, cds, dvds and video games to a used book store in Charlotte
  • Some of my best photography is for sale on deviantart.com
  • Scrounging for change
  • Garage sale
  • Selling stuff online at places like Craigslist, Ebay and so on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn to Page...