Narcissism

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I'm more than a little crazy, I habitually shove my foot in my mouth, I make NO apologies for who I am, (I tried that and it didn't work out so hot!) I love my family and will totally kill you if you hurt them. I laugh often and hard, I talk WAAAAY too much, and I am the best friend you will ever have! I think that about covers it!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Its Been Too Long

So its been a while since a post so I thought I would just check in with my readers! I hope all is well for you!
So what's new with me? Soo glad you asked!
Still writing! (It takes a Looooooong time) Its part of the reason I rarely do it, I worry I takes TOO long
Still trying to save money for my lipo! I accept any cash donations you want to send me {wink wink}
I am joining Curves again. I was a member back in 2006, and since I am too lazy to use the workout DVD's I paid a fortune for, {I know, I know} I'm going this route. I tend to actually GO to a gym when I am paying for it monthly! I didn't lose weight the last time, but I did tone up quite a bit, and lets face it, the sooner I get in the habit, the better off I'll be once the lipo is done {thanks baby for pointing that out yesterday MUAH!!!}
So that is about it!!

OH WAIT! One more thing,
A friend was hurt very badly on the fourth of July weekend and his family is having a really hard time. Please consider clicking on this link and contributing any way you can. This is a really important and good cause! Thank you so much!
http://www.giveforward.com/codykhan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn to Page...