Narcissism

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I'm more than a little crazy, I habitually shove my foot in my mouth, I make NO apologies for who I am, (I tried that and it didn't work out so hot!) I love my family and will totally kill you if you hurt them. I laugh often and hard, I talk WAAAAY too much, and I am the best friend you will ever have! I think that about covers it!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Want to Be the Next Design Star!!!!! #1

For those of you who don't know, HGTV has a competetive reality show called Design Star where designers, architechts and artists design their hearts out for the grand prize of their own show on HGTV!!!! Every week someone is eliminated until a winner is crowned.
THIS IS MY ULTIMATE DREAM JOB!!!!!!
In the month of September the producers are going to be in my town, for an open casting call for season 7 and I will be there!!!!! The thing is I have to have 3 photo copies or print outs of my portfolio and or website, to bring with me, so here is the challenge.
I need you to help me pick what I should use from my portfolio!!! Here's how. Go to my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/nora.cauble and in my photo albums is one featuring my portfolio. Comment either on the pictures you like, or on my blog post.
THANKS GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn to Page...