Narcissism

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I'm more than a little crazy, I habitually shove my foot in my mouth, I make NO apologies for who I am, (I tried that and it didn't work out so hot!) I love my family and will totally kill you if you hurt them. I laugh often and hard, I talk WAAAAY too much, and I am the best friend you will ever have! I think that about covers it!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Oh how I have missed you all. Seems I am either to busy or too lazy to write. You pick the best for you.  As worldwide tradition dictates it is time to make up a bunch of resolutions I will ultimately fail at (let us be honest here) so without frther blah blah blahing here goes:
My New Years Resolutions (In no particular order):

  1. Work out more: Trust me, I need it, to feel better if nothing else.
  2. Spend less: Frivolous stuff that is. I mean how many Cardigans do I really need???
  3. No new debt:: JUST SAY NO TO CREDIT
  4. Get those commissions up at work
  5. Finish my stories I am working on: I currently have ideas for 5 different romances!!!
  6. Start doing more in design. If I am going to go ANYWHERE as a designer, I need to focus. A good way to do that? BLOGGING
  7. CLEAN MY HOUSE! No comment :(
  8. Try video blogging: This is gonna be good! LOL
  9. Pay off at least one form of debt! Preferably the one with the highest payment!
So we shall see how it goes.
Please feel free to comment below!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn to Page...