So, a big event coming up in September and I am tired of avoiding pictures and cringing at the ones that got me!
This is going to be it! I am tired of being overweight and I may not get down to my goal of 135 or a size 5 (I'll take either at this point) but anything is better than where I am!
I have a closet full of work out DVDs, materials, and equipment and I MEAN TO USE THEM! Here are my starting stats...
- Weight 200 pounds
- Sizes: Top- LG-XLG Pants-14 Dress-16-18
- Shoes: Traditionally a 7-7.5 but my fat feet sometimes force me to an 8
- Zumba Fitness DVDs for the next 4 weeks
- Drink more water
- Eat better and more often
- If I cannot do the DVD then do another activity like walking or going up to the Tennis Courts with the girls
- 5+ pounds lighter (so 195 or less)
- Clothing to fit looser around the arms, legs and middle
- Have more energy
- Sleep better
- Weigh 135 OR Size 5 pants
- More energy
- A higher level of confidence. The looks to go with the brains!
- Smaller boobs (please please please)
- Create envy of my husband (right Josh?)
- Be an example to my girls and to my husband
- To stop crying when shopping for swimwear